Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lost...really

I took some time off to watch back to back episodes of Lost based on the recommendation of both my boys.  Seems I did not give it enough time after turning it off six years ago after the episode where they shoot the polar bear.

Yea, I hate dumbed down crap that gets produced.  Lost wasn't one of these shows, but that polar bear kept me from sticking with it.

Well I finished all 130 something episodes and I really liked it.  Still waiting to discuss with my boys the ending and not sure I really liked the way they concluded it.

But the journey.....now that was worth all those hours watching.

Note to all writers and producers - put out a product that you would want to watch (that's what the Lost people did) not a product you think I want to watch.

No comments: